Click HERE to watch my first episode and be sure to SUBSCRIBETo celebrate the launch of my YouTube series, we’re offering a 15% Coupon cf0015 good through 02/18/2015 at www.creativefeet.com
Tag Archives: asthma
Here are some names that you should print out and carry with you if you’ve been diagnosed with Gluten allergy, Wheat allergy, Celiac disease or borderline Autistic. – I wish you a healthy life~
- Amino peptide complex
- Amp-isostearoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Avena sativa (oat) flour
- Avena sativa (oat) flour kernel
- Barley derived
- Barley extract
- Disodium wheatgermamido PEG-2 sulfosuccinateH
- Hordeum vulgare (barley) extract
- Hyrdrolyzed wheat gluten
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein PG-propyl silanetriol
- Hydrolyzed wheat starch
- Hydroxpropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Oat (avena sativa) extract
- Oat beta glucan
- Oat derived
- Oat extract
- Oat flour
- Phytophingosine extract
- Rye derived
- Sodium lauroyl oat amino acids
- Triticum vulgare (wheat) flour lipids
- Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract
- Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Tocopheryl Stearate
- Vitamin E (make sure it’s not derived from wheat)
- Wheat (triticum vulgare) bran extract
- Wheat amino acids
- Wheat bran extract
- Wheat derived
- Wheat germ extracts
- Wheat germ glycerides
- Wheat germ oil
- Wheat germamidopropyldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein
Where might you find these ingredients?
- Tylenol products (products that have this added in)
- Ibuprophen products
- Hard candies (even VEGAN)
I will add more as time allows –
I wanted to push to release this because I took an OFF-BRAND of Advil and had to pull over in my car to nap (allergic napping) and it dawned on me that since Tocopheryl Stearate is used to release vitamins from the mold that forms them, it may be also in the coating on my lower-priced version of Advil (Ibuprofen) – It is… And Advil does not contain any – I was fine using it.. I am now going to add my pain relievers to the ever-growing list of items I must not buy.
I wish you a day without exposure and one filled with inspiration and the willingness to share this information with anyone else you may know that is allergic or suffering from these conditions.
My choice for Shampoo and Conditioner is Aveeno Active Naturals and only the Pure Renewal GREEN bottle. They’ve started adding Wheat protein to some of this line so be mindful to read the label. Especially because companies often change over years. I pray they don’t change this one.
HINT: Insert this brand’s shampoo into all of your hand-soap pumps for hand soap and no one will ever know it isn’t soap. Find a soap you know you can use and carry it with you to eliminate exposures in public or friend’s bathrooms.
Never use someone’s lotion!
Till next post ((HUG))