I’ve never in my 48 years, ever been able to enjoy a brownie until today!
I started with a pre-mix brownie mix from:
The Cravings Place – Ooey Gooey Cholcolatey Chewy Brownie Mix. It is Gluten, wheat, nut, dairy, egg free.
In a large mixing bowl
- Add 1/3rd cup apple sauce –
- Add 3tbsp butter, 1/3 Cup heavy whipping Cream 3tbsp vanilla
- Melt their chocolate chunks within the water they call for.
- Mix the premix and other ingredients together using a fork.
- Spray Pam on the pan and pour mixture into a cake pan.
- Using a deeper dish (holds moisture better)
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes –
- Stab the center of the brownies using a wooden toothpick until it came out clean
- Allow to cool
- Remove from cake pan using a plate to hold contents in tact as you flip- it over to release it.
- Using another plate (same size and type) Flip the cake back over so the top as it was cooking is on top (it’s prettier)
- Create your frosting as show below
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- Mix 1/2 cup softened cream cheese with 1/3 cup Nutella
- Add 1/4 cup Good Life gluten, egg, nut free chocolate chips to that and spread it over….
*** If you are also dairy intolerant or allergic substitute the dairy product with additional apple sauce. (mixture should be thick but not dry)